Last Updated: April 20, 2020
We only want to serve satisfied customers and that’s why we’ll refund your purchase if, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the application and if you qualify to these conditions:
- You must request the refund through the contact form in the app or by email at email@example.com. If you contact us by email, please include your receipt ID so we can locate the transaction.
- You must request the refund within 7 days of your purchase. If you contact us after this period, we will evaluate your use of the application to determine if you are eligible for a refund.
- If your annual subscription has renewed automatically and you did not mean for it to renew, we offer you a full refund granted that you have not used the account since the renewal.
- You are eligible to a single refund. If you repurchase a plan after the first refund, this new purchase is not eligible for a refund.
- There is no prorated refund if you terminate your account before the end of your annual subscription. We priced our annual plans so that it is well worth your money even if you only use your subscription for a month or two.
The refund will be processed on the same credit card that was used for the purchase. We process the refund as soon as we receive your request but it can take up to 10 days for the refund to appear on your bank statement.